Employment Term: Contract - 24 months with possibility of extension
Sullivan is currently looking for a Site Quality Officer on contract for the duration of our Calabogie Generating Station project. We provide a dynamic work environment and offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, CEG, the Site Quality Officer is responsible for ensuring the proper use of Sullivan's Quality Management System (QMS) on site for the assigned project and that all requirements are met for the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensures conformance to both Sullivan and SNC-Lavalin Quality Management System (with assistance from the Project Quality Manager)
- Understands the quality requirements associated with earthworks, concrete works as well as other construction techniques and ensures requirements are achieved
- Understands current ISO requirements, standards and documentations and applies knowledge to day-to-day site operations
- Applies root cause analysis techniques and procedures to ensure quality standards are met for all aspects of the project
- Commitment to high standards of procedural safety and regulatory compliance
- Commitment to high standards of quality and environmental excellence
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external partners
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently
- Effective organizational skills
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role on a construction site
- Experience with the administration of construction projects
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field of study
- Training in Quality Management Systems, Requirements and Standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level government clearance
Sullivan is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note your accommodation requirements in your cover letter.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.