Sullivan is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. We provide a dynamic work environment and offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, the Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the estimating, project management and site project execution functions on site projects.
While the Project Coordinator is responsible for a multitude of duties, the main functions include:
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers, Estimators, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers to meet required deadlines
- Adhere to Sullivan site policies, procedures and document management processes
- Research and resolve drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interference and errors. Submit RFI's to consultant/owner as required
- Assist with the acquisition of licenses, permits and regulatory approvals
- Assist with the procurement of goods and submission of Change Estimates for revision to the project scope of work
- Assist with the preparation of monthly progress reports and financial reports
- Maintain and monitor the shop drawing approval process
- Assist with the maintenance and monitoring of the project schedule
- Assist with the preparation of the Inspection and Test Plan and coordinate activities and deliverables
- Assist with the Project Close-Out process
- Assist the Estimating team with the preparation of tender packages, budgets and tender closings as required
- Administrative duties as required
Success in this position will include, but not be limited to, the use of scheduling and project management skills and techniques to ensure timely completion of all aspects of assigned projects.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to trust and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external partners
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently with matchless organization skills
- Desire to continuously learn and apply new skills to the job
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Degree or diploma in engineering or construction technology
- 1-3 years experience in construction, estimating or scheduling role
- Previous work experience in a construction project office
- Experience with the administration of construction projects
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Level Government clearance
Sullivan is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note your accommodation requirements in your cover letter.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.